The Center provides the following services:
- Information on issues of export activities;
- Advising on export activities, including through the involvement of outside experts.
- Assistance in the development and promotion of export and relevant investment proposals, including the preparation and translation into foreign languages of presentation and other materials;
- Organization of meetings and negotiations with foreign business entities on the territory of the Smolensk region;
- The creation and (or) modernization of websites of export-oriented SMEs in Smolensk region;
- Assistance in organizing the participation of SMEs in international exhibitions and congress events held in the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad;
- Organization of webinars, round tables, conferences, forums, seminars, workshops and other public events on subjects of export activities for SMEs in Smolensk region;
- Assistance in organizing the participation of export-oriented SMEs in Smolensk region in international business missions, including rental of meeting rooms, technical and linguistic support of negotiations, participants ' transportation by automobile transport (except taxis) and (or) rail transport from the point of arrival in the foreign country to the place of accommodation and from accommodation to the venue of the event;
- Assistance in organizing the participation of export-oriented SMEs in Smolensk region in the interregional business missions - collective visits of the representatives of at least three subjects of of export-oriented SMEs in other Russian regions preliminary organizational preparation, including the identification of potential interested parties, if necessary, exhibiting and displaying goods (works, services) with a view to their promotion, the determination of the degree of interest in cooperation and receiving the opposite response the preparation of the necessary presentation and advertising materials, and conduct bilateral business negotiations (further - regional business mission), - in case of arrival of a delegation of foreign businessmen - the potential buyers of products of SMEs in the other subject of the Russian Federation;
- Assistance in bringing the goods (works, services) in accordance with the requirements necessary for export of goods (works, services);
- Assistance in the protection and registration of rights to results of intellectual activity in the Russian Federation and abroad, including patent research, in order to determine the current patent situation on the foreign markets of products provided by the projects for export-oriented SMEs, including verification of the possibility of free use of products without the risk of violation of existing patents; analysis to determine potential partners and competitors, identify and select objects of licenses acquisition of a patent;
- Assistance in marketing researches - the collection, storage and analysis of data on the status and trends of the markets, segments and their individual participants and institutions that can influence the position of the company or its individual products on the market that is the basis for making marketing and management decisions.
The collective stand of Smolensk producers, organized by the Smolensk Region Export Support Center, began its work at the 20th Central Asian International Exhibition WorldFood Kazakhstan in the Atakent Exhibition Complex in Almaty.